99% of people won’t reblog this because they think it’ll make their blog look as shitty as their heart.
- in memory of a deceased loved one
- because you happened to pass by a tattoo shop
- because it is your favorite quote
- because it’s from your favorite TV show
- to show dedication to your romantic partner
- because you liked the design
- because it has a deep meaning to you
- because you were young and stupid
- because you fucking wanted to.
I’m honestly kind of flabbergasted by the amount of ‘What happened to my country’ ‘When did American become this…?’ on my dash.
Whose land do you think we’re on?
Who do you think built it?
This is not new, this is typical. This is expected. This is recurring.
We are just the new generation now dealing with the monster that is America. It is new to us, but it is not new to history.